Friday, January 28, 2011

Plagerism

Well, not quite....but I have copied a bunch of bloggers ideas this week. Almost to the point of overload. Or as my hubby says, "Can you slow down the crafts? It's just too much cute for me to handle." What?? Is that possible?

Anyways, I've been getting together w/3 friends to do 2 or 3 crafts about once a month or so.  It has been a TON of fun and the kids disappear into the basement and are not really heard from for the hours we are working!

So here are some of my stolen ideas:

















Tried to age some books.......friends looked much better, but I still love it!






















Used a hanger for this one and a yard of fabric from Joannes (word of advise....do NOT use fleece. It is too thick. Use something that the hanger can easily pierce the fabric) We ripped the fabric into strips and then just fed it on the hanger.


















This is my favorite. It cost me $1 for the "love" thingy. I passed by it in the One Spot at Target for weeks and kept thinking, "That would be cute for something....but what??" Then a blog had it....you can see hers here
cute sign


















Copied this from the same link as above, and about 4 other blogs out there. I was going to buy a Scrabble game, but it was $17 at Target, so I raided the kids game at home. Watch...they will want to play this suddenly this weekend and wonder where half the letters are. LOL!

So, that's what I've been up to......

*I will just go on record and say....I take HORRIBLE photos...I don't know why. Always have. I don't use a flash, it's fuzzy. I use a flash and it's too bright. It's out of focus, etc. So, excuse my bad photos.

2 comments:

  1. You just take bad photos to go with your bad self! Love the scrabble frame :D

    Where is your button?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is working on it as we speak!!! Yeah me!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete