Monday, February 14, 2011

oh no she didn't

Today, being valentines day and all, i thought M. should wear her heart shirt. Except, it was in the dryer. So, being the good mother that I am, I said, "M. can you please go into the dryer and find your heart shirt?"
10 minutes later I hear grunts, groans and sighs coming up the stairs. There is M. carrying up her laundry basket with ALL her clothes in it. Awwwwwwww.....what a good helper!!!

I went to throw some towels in the dryer later in the day and when I opened the door there were all of C.'s clothes in there. At first I was confused as I didn't wash his clothes today. Then I realized......a bunch of his clothes got washed with hers. She had taken all the clothes out, taken all his clothes and thrown them back in the dryer and only brought her clothes up.

That's my girl.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    and

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete