Friday, August 20, 2010

Fall

I love, love, love fall. I cannot wait to decorate for fall (which I wait until Sept. 1st, because I think that is long enough)
I love pumpkins, acorns, leaves, more pumpkins, pears, gourds, and more pumpkins.
I purchased some huge letters at Hobby Lobby (oh how I hate the Hobby Lobby) and i'm spray painting them black. I got letters to spell "eek" and "boo" and am going to hang them on the wall with orange ribbon. Yes, not fall, but close enough for me.
I was so close to go to Bath and Body Works today to get some halloween hand soap but I had the kids with me, and honestly....the bug me. A lot. "WOW!! A huge display of ornate and expensive glass items?!?!?!? Lets go stand uncomfotablly close to it!!!" (they don't SAY that but I just know they are thinking it)

No comments:

Post a Comment